2011년 6월 3일 금요일

FAMOUS VEGETARIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Truely man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs.  We live by the death of others:  we are burial places!  I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.  ~Leonardo da Vinci (Italian painter)


I like this Leonardo da Vinci's quote about vegetarianism. You might be interested in his painting, but you might not be interested in his consideration of animals. He expressed man as the king of beasts. It's true. I learned in school that we must protect who are in weak position. I like his expression "we are burial places!". Once we eat meat, and the meat we ate stacks in our intrails and it compose our skin, bone, and hairs. Don't you think it's cruel that we live by the death of others?  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기